Glauber Costa wrote: > Hi guys, > > This is the same in-kernel irqchip support already posted to qemu-devel, > just rebased, retested, etc. It passes my basic tests, so it seem to be > still in good shape. > > It is provided against uq/master as part of the integration efforts > Marcelo, what do you plan to take first, this series or my uq/master version of the writeback rework? I have neither a problem rebasing my upstream patches on top of this or helping Glauber with doing it the other way around. I just want to avoid doing useless rebases. Jan