From: George Dunlap <george.dunlap@eu.citrix.com>
To: "michele.paolino" <michele.paolino@studio.unibo.it>
Cc: "Xen-devel@lists.xensource.com" <Xen-devel@lists.xensource.com>
Subject: Re: generate random numbers
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 11:41:23 +0000	[thread overview]

If you want us to spend some of our time helping you, you need to
demonstrate that you've tried to spend some time helping yourself.  How
might rc come to be 0 at that line?  What is remove_entry() doing?  How
could this have come about because of something your code did?

An example mail that would get more help would be something like this:

"I've looked at the remove_entry() function, and it seems that the bug
can be triggered if the input is {some condition}.  I looked at where
remove_entry() is being called, but I can't figure out how it can get
that condition because of my code."

 -George