Hello All, I am trying to build linux-yocto with rt kernel for sugarbay bsp and it fails for the grub recipe. Attached is the build log. kishore@kishore-desktop:/usr/local/src/crf/test/buildsugarbayrt$ bitbake -e | egrep "^WARN_QA=" WARN_QA="dev-so rpaths debug-deps dev-deps debug-files arch la2 pkgconfig desktop la ldflags perms useless-rpaths" kishore@kishore-desktop:/usr/local/src/crf/test/buildsugarbayrt$ bitbake -e | egrep "^ERROR_QA=" kishore@kishore-desktop:/usr/local/src/crf/test/buildsugarbayrt$ Please let me know what could be the issue. Thanks Kishore.