On 05/14/2010 11:56 AM, Ian Jackson wrote: > Joanna Rutkowska writes ("[Xen-devel] XenClient sources?"): >> Where can I download the sources for all the GPL-based components of the >> XenClient, specifically the Dom0 kernel and the Xen hypervisor (the very >> versions that were used for this particular XenClient)? > > It looks like the source code is now available from the same page as > the binaries, here: > http://www.citrix.com/English/ps2/products/feature.asp?contentID=2300346 > > I hope you find everything you're looking for there. We're also > working on getting the git trees updated, as that's often going to be > more practical than dealing with an ISO. > > Anyway, sorry about the mistake. Also, I apologise for the fact that > no-one seems to have replied when it was done; AIUI this was sorted > out last night. > > If there are any more problems please let me know. > Thanks Ian! I actually downloaded the images last night, but had no time to explore what's there yet. joanna.