Hi Inaky, On 07/08/2010 06:28 PM, Inaky Perez-Gonzalez wrote: > On Wed, 2010-07-07 at 16:39 -0700, Denis Kenzior wrote: >> ... >>>> Good, can you resubmit this one separately soonish? I'm touching this >>>> area of the code because of Andrew's changes for STK Send SMS command >>>> handling. >>> >>> I'll resubmit the whole series of stuff you haven't merged yet with all >>> the feedback incorporated. Should be done tomorrow the latest. >>> >> >> The reason I'm asking is that I was about to do almost the exact same >> set of changes. Tomorrow is fine though. > > Dennis, I am running behind on this one. The commits have been > regenerated with the feedback you gave -- however, I picked up a bug > when hitting cancel when the message is in _QUEUED state and I still > haven't been able to tackle it. Quite hard to reproduce as the > transition out of _QUEUED happens quite fast; currently working on a > python script to automate the test. > > If you want, I can submit with the buglet, but I'd rather *not* do that. > No worries, take your time. Just as a heads up, I pushed some changes to src/sms.c today. Regards, -Denis