Hi Matthew, 於 一,2010-08-23 於 18:51 +0100,Matthew Garrett 提到: > On Mon, Aug 23, 2010 at 07:53:21PM +0200, Thomas Renninger wrote: > > > Hm, needing a module option to get a system running is not what the user expects. > > By default, the system should run fine and a module option should be added > > as a workaround or for debugging only. > > How about we do this instead: add a psb stub driver that does nothing > other than call acpi_backlight_register()? > The attached file is a draft stub driver for poulsbo. Like you said, it will only call acpi_video_register and acpi_video_unregister when initial and exit. And I added the Poulsbo pci id in the module alias. It's works to me, where can we put the driver? in driver/staging ? or put in driver/gpu/stub ? Thank's a lot! Joey Lee