On 31/08/10 09:54 AM, KOSAKI Motohiro wrote: >> Great! >> I've attached more verbose debug message patch and trial bug fixing patch. >> Could you please to try this? > > Oops, please apply attached patch instead 0002-add-gfp_noretry.patch. > > Thanks. Hello! I have applied the patches you mentioned, and rebuilt and tested the 2.6.35.4 kernel. I am really happy to say that your patches (cumulatively) fixed the issue! Unfortunately, because the hibernation is rather quick, I am having a hard time getting screen-shots with my camera. If you would like, I can try to put some sleeps around the code so that I can get the output for you. For the record, the attached patch is the cumulative version of all of your patches. It applies cleanly to 2.6.35.4, and most importantly, it fixes the issue. All in all, thanks a lot! Is there anything else I can do? Would you like me to try a trimmed version of your patch, maybe without the debugging parts and the 5-pass swap-out procedure, which I am not sure is essential or not? Thanks again, M. Vefa Bicakci