Hi Lucas, On 09/13/2010 09:32 PM, Lucas De Marchi wrote: > On Mon, Sep 13, 2010 at 10:35 PM, Marcel Holtmann wrote: >> no signed-off-by please. We don't use it. > > Sorry, I forgot this project follows the same rules as for connman. > >> While in general I am all for fixing spelling mistakes, but you need to >> break this down into logical chunks. Just doing a mega patch that does >> changes all over the place is not working out. > > How do you want me to split this patch? In my opinion it's not that > big and it's almost only 1 change per file. If the split is required, > I think the options are 1) per changed word or 2) per file or 3) > changes in documentation + changes in source files. > Can you split them 1 / directory? E.g. - patch for files in gatchat/ - patch for files in doc/ - patch for files in drivers/ - patch for files in gisi etc Regards, -Denis