On 15/10/10 17:44, Patrick McHardy wrote: > Am 14.10.2010 14:02, schrieb Pablo Neira Ayuso: >> This patch allows to listen to events that inform about >> expectations destroyed. > > This looks fine, but I'm wondering why we're not delivering > events for expectations created and destroyed by helpers using > nf_conntrack_expect_related()/nf_conntrack_unexpect_related(). We already deliver events for new expectations. Wrt. destroyed expectations, nf_ct_unexpect_related() internally calls nf_ct_unlink_expect(), so they are also delivered. BTW, you can test this patch with the following patch for the conntrack-tools (I didn't apply it yet).