Hello Mark! Am 16.11.2010 17:47, schrieb Mark Adams: >>> Stephan Austermuhle advises that nothing is logged via remote syslog >>> when this hang occurs. I'll reply on that thread to see if he can add >> >> He can also look at http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/XenSerialConsole >> >>> the additional logging >> >> Pasi, is there a Wiki with this?: >> >> When the hang happens, he needs to do two things: >> >> 1) In the Linux kernel, hit SysRq-L, SysRQ-T >> >> 2). Then go in the hypervisor, hit Ctrl-A three times. He should see a >> prompt saying (XEN) ** Serial ... >> and hit '*' - that will collect all of the relevant information. >> >> 3). Send the full serial log from the start of the machine to us (or in this >> case, to you Mark - or you can just CC him on this thread). Thanks for your support. The server is far away from me (some hundred kilometers) with no chance to connect a serial console. The only thing that I have access to is a network console (kind of iLO). Is it sufficient to collect additional debug data? Best regards, Stephan