From: Scott Garman <scott.a.garman@intel.com>
To: <yocto@yoctoproject.org>
Subject: Re: BKM on add SRC_URI MD5 and SHA256 checksum
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 08:54:11 -0800	[thread overview]

On 11/17/2010 09:35 PM, Saul Wold wrote:
>> The reason you see many OE files with the checksums at the end of the
>> file is that at one point a member of the OE community wrote a script to
>> append the values to a ton of recipes and then checked it in.
>>
> Can we borrow that script?  That's what I would be doing also!
>
> If you know where it is, it would save some of the work I need to do.

I believe Martin Jansa wrote it, based on his OE commits around this
time frame:

http://git.openembedded.org/cgit.cgi/openembedded/commit/?id=01daac1be0f89f00495f920359edc4b39c7a100f

I'd recommend emailing him directly and asking if he still has it.

Scott

--
Scott Garman
Embedded Linux Distro Engineer - Yocto Project