Hi Lucas, On 11/18/2010 05:30 AM, Lucas De Marchi wrote: > On Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 9:26 AM, Lucas De Marchi > wrote: >> + Changes the value of the specified property. Only >> + properties that are listed as read-write are > > A minor issue I found with other docs, it's written here as > "read-write" and in some places as "readwrite". Can these two forms be > used interchangeably? I think it would be better to let all as > read-write. Good point, I've updated the docs to use the preferred 'readwrite' form. Regards, -Denis