Hi Dara, >>> + >>> +struct ofono_cdma_voicecall_manager; >> >> Please call this ofono_cdma_voicecall. > This is actually our preference as well as there is no multicall in > CDMA, just the single voicecall. To that end, does it not make sense to > also rename the interface "Voicecall" rather than "VoiceCallManager"? This comment was based mostly on the naming of the current gsm voicecall atom (e.g. ofono_voicecall, not ofono_voicecall_manager) For the interface name I suggest we stick to .cdma.VoiceCallManager for now to be consistent with the GSM naming. However, I'm open to changing this one in the future. Regards, -Denis