Hello, everybody! I knew recently that xl doesn't yet work with GFX passthrough for HVM guest. It makes me consider that main job for GFX passthrough are going for xm toolstack. My company is very interested to use xl tool, but we need also GFX passthrough. The issue is not very hard to solve. It just needs to teach xl to recognize 'gfx_passthru' in config file and pass it to qemu-dm. And qemu-dm will choose the specific VGA bios to load into domain's memory in case of this option. I attached the patch, addressing this issue. Please, consider to push it to main repository. Thank you. Sergey.