On 01/25/2011 04:30 PM, Josef Bacik wrote: > How about sysrq+w when it's hanging. Shows nothing. > Also could you give the exact steps to > reproduce? I went to the openwrt site to try and build, but it seems like > theres alot of moving parts. If you can just tell me what to download and what > you run to reproduce I can try and reproduce locally. Thanks, mkdir /btrfs/with/lots/of/space cd /btrfs/with/lots/of/space git clone git://nbd.name/openwrt.git cd openwrt wget https://gist.github.com/raw/794593/b9e7e7b6dce71093a653953d7e39c94a6ffa4528/gistfile1.txt -O .config make # take a nap, will take quite some time on the first run If you prefere seeing output, which slows things down do make V=99 instead. I skipped the packages repo here, because I don't think it will make a difference. It hanges in the final steps of creating the image. kind regards Daniel