On 01/25/2011 08:48 AM, Edgar E. Iglesias wrote: > OK, I see. Maybe we should try to emit an insn sequence more similar > to what tcg was emitting (for the non 8 & 16-bit deposits)? > That ought too at least give similar results as before for those and > give us a speedup for the byte and word moves. Please try this replacement version for tcg/i386/*. I was able to run your cris testsuite, and stuff looked ok there. But for some reason the microblaze kernel would not boot. It seems that the kernel commandline isn't in place properly and it isn't finding the disk image. r~