On 01/26/11 10:49, Jaroslav Kysela wrote: > Hi, Hi! > working on new ALSA release, but it seems that > alsa-tools/hdspmixer is out of sync with current > linux/sound/hdsp.h / hdspm.h after this commit: That's very likely. The commit was ment to amend ongoing work on the hdspm driver, but it took me a little longer to get it done. (I completed it yesterday, but I still have to send the patch) Find attached the hdspm.h I'm going to send today (hopefully; like always, time is the foremost problem). With this file, I'm able to compile and run hdspmixer. HTH