Hi again, Am 20.05.2011 17:08, schrieb Grant Diffey: > I think there's something whacky with the control map. (I can't seem to send > Ain5 to out 1 and 2 successfully. but I'll test this with felix's original > code. Grant, could you please try the attached patch. I haven't tested all 128 controls but it seems to work fine here. And while you're at it, could you please try some other "outs" as well. My FTU is in a rack and I can't easily access out 5-8. > The Ain's are not capture volumes for this device > There's 8 "analog ins" and 8 "software returns" (pcm channels) that are > mixed to 8 outputs. all the input gain controls are physical or line +4db > level balanced That's true. I abused the term "Capture Volume" for my purely personal interest, since it made navigating through the controls easier in alsamixer and alsamixer-qt4. So, Daniel and Takashi, please feel free to change the names to whatever you think is more appropriate. Kind regards, Felix