(2011/07/05 12:59), Grant Likely wrote: >> As we discussed before, >> without specifying PCH_IRQ_BASE, >> it seemed IRQ number collision issue occurred. >> Thus, I added PCH_IRQ_BASE. > > Then fix the irq collision. If the core code hands out an irq range > that is in-use by some other driver, then the other driver isn't > reserving it's irqs correctly and it needs to be fixed. Hacking > around the problem doesn't help anything in the long run. > I tried to work irq_alloc_descs with dynamic allocation.(Set 2nd parameter as 0). However it seems the issue remains to be seen. I attached dmesg output log, /proc/interrupts log and modified PCH-GPIO source code. Could you give me your opinion or information ? NOTE: I tested on linux-3.0-rc3 -- tomoya OKI SEMICONDUCTOR CO., LTD.