Hi Nicolas, On 07/21/2011 05:01 AM, Nicolas Bertrand wrote: > v2 changes: > - change AT channel from modem to aux > - raise timeout to 20 since some dongle take a while to be > operational > - send sim inserted notify related to the current status > > As no SIM card status urc is available with ZTE and Speedup, the SIM > state is set by default to OFONO_SIM_STATE_INSERTED even if no SIM card > is inserted. Also, we are facing with a modem latency after the ttyUSB > is opened (first AT commands are failing and the PIN status query > returns CME ERROR: 14 - SIM Busy). > So, to deal with those 2 issues, this patch set is introducing a > preliminary PIN status polling in the ZTE/Speedup plugins. In practice, > this polling is started after the modem is enabled and stopped when the > CPIN query returns an other result than CME ERROR 14 or when the polling > duration exceeds 5 seconds. > As a result, the SIM state is set according the result of the CPIN query > and the update of the modem_powered state is postponed which delays the > next AT commands. > > Developed conjointly with philippe nunes. > I've added PIN polling utility to drivers/atmodem/atutil.c and have made the mbm plugin use this. Can you check whether this utility is suitable for ZTE/Speedup drivers? Regards, -Denis