Hi, On 08/11/2011 04:48 PM, Daniele Nicolodi wrote: > I compiled linux 2.6.38.8 and xenomai-head with gcc-4.6. The obtained > kernel boots fine but xenomai services do not: latency hangs right after > the sched_setscheduler system call. With the same kernel I compiled user > space with gcc-4.4 and xenomia services work just fine. I can confirm this now for Debian. Sorry for the delay. Will use gcc-4.4 for building the Debian package for now. Attached is a patch you might like to integrate into the GIT repository for the build environment. BTW: You further don't need all the Makefile.in's under revision control when there's also a Makefile.am. Similarly regarding aclocal.m4 and configure. bye, Roland