On Jan 25, 2020, at 2:07 PM, Luck, Tony wrote: > - Transitioning between modes at runtime isn't supported and disabling > is tracked per task, so hardware will always reach a steady state that > matches the configured mode. Maybe "isn't supported" is not really the right wording. I would think that if it truly weren't supported that you really shouldn't be changing the mode at all at runtime. Do you really just mean "isn't atomic"? Or is there something deeper about it? If so, are there other possible risks associated with changing the mode at runtime? Sorry, the wording just happened to catch my eye and my mind immediately went to "how can you be doing something that is not supported?" -- Mark Rustad, MRustad@gmail.com