I was happy to see that printf now works from real-time POSIX threads in Xenomai 2.6.0. Unfortunately, I'm seeing some strange behavior that surfaces when I try to print the string "\n" by itself. When I run the attached example program, I get: $ ./printf_test start CPU time limit exceeded $ IfI replace the two printf calls with rt_printf calls and #include ,I get the expected result: $ ./rt_printf_test start 1 2 3 4 ^C $ The original example also works if these two lines: printf("%d", count); printf("\n"); are replaced with: printf("%d\n", count); Can someone confirm if this a bug in Xenomai 2.6.0, something specific to my HW/SW installation, or some mistake in my test program? Thanks, Jeff