Dear Xen users, developers and David Techer, I have just downloaded, compiled, and installed Xen 4.2-unstable Changeset *_25099_* with Xen VGA Passthrough patches. Xen VGA Passthrough to Windows 8 Consumer Preview HVM domU is successful. Or I should say *PARTIALLY* successful. Why? Please see the screenshots below. http://i.imgur.com/lJaQK.jpg http://i.imgur.com/A5gAO.jpg http://i.imgur.com/sZpQ2.jpg David Techer, could you read through my "Xen VGA Passthrough - Version 1.5.pdf" to see if there are any mistakes, which might be causing the above-mentioned error in device manager for NVIDIA Geforce 8400 GS? I could not run 3D graphics benchmarks. I can only run 2D graphics benchmarks. Thank you very much. Yours sincerely, Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming) Singapore