From: Timo Ketola <timo@exertus.fi>
To: u-boot@lists.denx.de
Subject: [U-Boot] Introducing myself
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2012 15:35:31 +0300	[thread overview]

On 15.04.2012 11:11, Marek Vasut wrote:
> btw don't let some duds ward you off ;-)

Reading a handful of technical lists I know what you mean, but, While I'm
prepared for my fair share of impertinent feedback, all comments so far have
been helpful and well-founded.

And I'd like to thank (should have in the first message) the community for the
great product. It has much more value than a comparable closed source product
even if it were ready made and complete.

--

Timo