Hi Mike, > > The only reason I added it is 4 hours of debugging my GUI and ofono to > figure out why the GUI didn't notice the D-Bus path for the voice call > was no longer around. The documentation for CallRemoved says "Signal > that is sent when a voice call has been released." This implies it > should be sent every time it is released. If you update the > documentation to make it clear that this is not always the case, then > it's fine by me. > Please check that commit 7f51df4d satisfies your requirements. Regards, -Denis