All of lore.kernel.org
From: Max <Max.Suraev@fairwaves.ru>
To: ofono@ofono.org
Subject: Re: scan problem
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2012 20:50:08 +0800	[thread overview]

20.04.2012 20:00, Aygon, Bertrand написал:

> So your modem doesn't reply to the first AT command sent.
>
> Can you try to open one of the many /dev/ttyUSB1 to /dev/ttyUSB16 using minicom and send some AT command to see if you got an answer?

Doh! You're right - the minicom just hangs. I'll try to contact vendor with my
sincere wtf :)
In a mean time - should I file FR for more descriptive error handling in ofono? It
would be way more convenient if absence of AT-command response from modem will be
reported as such and not as some cryptic python message.

thanks for help anyway,
Max.