20.04.2012 20:00, Aygon, Bertrand написал: > So your modem doesn't reply to the first AT command sent. > > Can you try to open one of the many /dev/ttyUSB1 to /dev/ttyUSB16 using minicom and send some AT command to see if you got an answer? Doh! You're right - the minicom just hangs. I'll try to contact vendor with my sincere wtf :) In a mean time - should I file FR for more descriptive error handling in ofono? It would be way more convenient if absence of AT-command response from modem will be reported as such and not as some cryptic python message. thanks for help anyway, Max.