On 30.05.2012 00:46, Aleš Nesrsta wrote: > From my point of view it is little bit more probable the second reason. > In this case the solution could be real implementation of interrupt > transfers in GRUB - at least for EHCI. It may be possible even though > GRUB is not supporting CPU interrupts but currently I have no idea/time > to think about. interrupt transfers have nothing to do with CPU interrupts per se. You can check whether PCI interrupt occurred without having to enable CPU interrupts. -- Regards Vladimir 'φ-coder/phcoder' Serbinenko