From: "Account Owner Support Team" <accountowner20@gmail.com>
To: unlisted-recipients:; (no To-header on input)
Subject: Dear Email Account Owner
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2010 05:02:16 -1200	[thread overview]

Dear Email Account Owner,

This message is from owner MAIL MANAGEMENT messaging Center
to all New and Old owners. We are currently Upgrading our
data base and e-mail account center to classic webmail.

We are deleting all unused email account to create more
space for new accounts. Please verify to deactivate your
account or keep your email account active.
To prevent your account from closing your Data you will have
to update It below so that we will know that it's a present
used by the owner Account.

 CONFIRM YOUR EMAIL IDENTITY BELOW

Email Username: ...............@
EMAIL Password: ................
Date of Birth: .................
Deactivate Account:..........  or
Keep Account Active:..........

We apologies for the inconvenience that this will cause you
during this period.

Warning!!! Email account owner that refuses to update his or
her Account within Seven days of receiving this warning
will lose his or her account permanently.
Thank you for your understanding,
Email Management.