Good Morning, I am trying to use php in a simple poky kernel in a core-image-minimal image. But I have some problems to get it working. I have also tried using core-image-full-cmdline image having the same result explained after this. When I cook the recipe everything is OK. I can find inside the /build/tmp/work/armv5e-poky-linux-gnueabi/php/5.6.23-r0/image/ directory all the necessary files to have php running. but unfortunately, when I run the emulator with my image I can't find all these files. Just in /usr/lib/php5/php/ are Structures and XML directories. I have also added in my conf/local.conf file IMAGE_INSTALL_append=" php". It is necessary to add another recipe in order to use php?? Is there something that Im missing? -- ------------------------------------------------------------------------ *Stefano Zuin Castillo* Ingeniero de Software email: szuin@kiversal.com Tel: +34 93 551 14 94 *DEVIMETRIX, S.L.* C/ Llacuna 162, módulo 118 08018 Barcelona (SPAIN) www.kiversal.com Este correo electrónico y sus documentos adjuntos contienen información privilegiada, personal y estrictamente confidencial, y está prohibida la copia, reenvío o utilización de la información. Si usted no es la persona destinataria del presente mensaje, no está autorizada a leerlo, retenerlo o difundirlo. This e-mail and its attachments are privileged, confidential and contain private information, and any sending, using or copy of its information is prohibited. Any person other than its intended recipient is not authorised to read, retain or distribute this information.