All of lore.kernel.org
From: "Shane Brennan" <shanerb@soe.ucsc.edu>
To: qemu-devel@nongnu.org
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Combining QEMU with SimPoint
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2007 16:14:08 -0800	[thread overview]

Hello,
   I am a graduate student at UC Santa Cruz. I am currently attempting to
integrate QEMU with SimPoint <http://www.cse.ucsd.edu/~calder/simpoint/>.
The main issue is a way to automatically create a BBV (Basic Block Vector)
when I run a benchmark or program under QEMU. If you have any advice on this
work, or know of any previous work along the same lines, I would be most
grateful for the help and guidance!

~Shane Brennan