All of lore.kernel.org
* [Qemu-devel] Combining QEMU with SimPoint
@ 2007-02-11  0:14 Shane Brennan
From: Shane Brennan @ 2007-02-11  0:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: qemu-devel

Hello,
   I am a graduate student at UC Santa Cruz. I am currently attempting to
integrate QEMU with SimPoint <http://www.cse.ucsd.edu/~calder/simpoint/>.
The main issue is a way to automatically create a BBV (Basic Block Vector)
when I run a benchmark or program under QEMU. If you have any advice on this
work, or know of any previous work along the same lines, I would be most
grateful for the help and guidance!

~Shane Brennan