On Monday 13 June 2016 11:01:54 Sven Eckelmann wrote: > On Monday 13 June 2016 10:06:55 Andreas Pape wrote: > > > Btw. there seems to be an "a" missing in "enabled" of the Subject > > > of the first patch :) > > > > Will be corrected as there's another version obviously necessary ...;-) > > Maybe there are other comments from Simon oder Antonio. But I think there > are still open questions from them as reply to the patches for v3 of the > patchset. At least I cannot find any replies on the mailing list. Hi Andreas, sorry for the late review. I think we are through from my end, your patches mostly require a rebase and some small change. I'd also drop one of the patches and submit them separately to get the other patches through. Thanks! Simon