Hi, The reason that I have not given this piece of code was because it is not written by me oflate but was code that exists since several years which is running on VxWorks on different versions. I just ported this with very very minimal effort to Linux over Xenomai. It is also huge code base and several dependencies. In VxWorks we ran our code in Kernel space and not in user space we used lot of global data as well. So therefore on Linux, I tied the several tasks that are being spawned into single process on Linux because of dependency and data being shared. What ever I can explain, I explained over the last email about those tasks in gist. I can also give bit more information after you look at the code snippet. Please just search for string "README" in these files where I gave my observations. I hope this is one last issue on my table to solve it in whole porting and running our legacy VxWorks code on Linux. Samba -----Original Message----- From: Gilles Chanteperdrix [mailto:gilles.chanteperdrix@xenomai.org] Sent: Thursday, 01. September, 2011 14:06 To: Sambasiva Rao Manchili Cc: Xenomai-help@domain.hid Subject: Re: [Xenomai-help] taskDelete(tid) on VxWorks Skin ? On 09/01/2011 02:01 PM, Sambasiva Rao Manchili wrote: > Hi, > > Version info is as follows > Linux eup1 2.6.37.6_xenomai-2.5.6 #2 PREEMPT Mon Jul 18 21:08:17 CEST > 2011 i686 i686 i386 GNU/Linux > > Kernel Configuraiton attached. > > Actually the task that was deleted was "do_forth" task(running at priority 143) by Terminator task(priority 97). > Terminator task also exited. You missed section 4 in the page I sent you. This is the most important item. -- Gilles. This email and any attachment may contain confidential information which is intended for use only by the addressee(s) named above. If you received this email by mistake, please notify the sender immediately, and delete the email from your system. You are prohibited from copying, disseminating or otherwise using the email or any attachment.