From: Simon Barber <simon-vp0mx6+5gkqFX2APIN6yfw@public.gmane.org>
To: Johannes Berg <johannes-cdvu00un1VgdHxzADdlk8Q@public.gmane.org>
Cc: Thomas Pedersen <thomas-W/OLz77bvjtBDgjK7y7TUQ@public.gmane.org>,
	"radiotap-sUITvd46vNxg9hUCZPvPmw@public.gmane.org"
	<radiotap-sUITvd46vNxg9hUCZPvPmw@public.gmane.org>
Subject: Re: TSFT
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2012 14:43:29 -0800	[thread overview]

One problem with fixing the calculations is that quite a lot of
information is needed to do the calculation correctly. In Intel's case I
don't know if Ness information is available, and this makes upto a 16us
difference in the PLCP header length.

Calculating the start of the MPDU from the end accurately requires
knowing the FEC scheme, the MCS, the guard interval, the bandwidth. Is
the FEC scheme known, or are all current cards only supporting BCC?

Do you know if Intel supports extension spatial streams? If not the
number is always 0. And FEC - is it always BCC?

Simon