On 12-12-24 09:08 AM, Eric Chamberland wrote: > Hi, Hi, > Doing a "git clone" always work fine, but when we "git pull" or "git gc" > or "git fsck", often (1/5) the local repository get corrupted. Have you tried adding a "-q" to the git command line to quiet down git's "feedback" messages? I discovered other oddities with using git on Lustre which I described in this thread: http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.version-control.git/208886 I found that by simply disabling the feedback (which disables the copious SIGALRM processing) I could alleviate the issue. I wonder if your issues are more of the same. I filed Lustre bug LU-2276 about it at: http://jira.whamcloud.com/browse/LU-2276 Cheers, b.