* URGENT RESPONSE!!
@ 2016-01-19 13:24 Nicoll Wilson
From: Nicoll Wilson @ 2016-01-19 13:24 UTC (permalink / raw)

--
Hello,

This is my final email to you. Please note, I have contacted you before now
and you did not respond, I will NOT be contacting you again if you don't
reply this time.

I hope you receive this message and get back to me as soon as possible.

Regards
Nicoll Wilson.

* Urgent response !!!
@ 2017-11-09  0:25 Melisa Mehmet
From: Melisa Mehmet @ 2017-11-09  0:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

Greetings,

I have a business proposal I would love to discuss with you. please reply me for more details
Yours Sincerely,
miss.melisa.mehmet

* Urgent response !!!
@ 2017-11-09  0:16 Melisa Mehmet
From: Melisa Mehmet @ 2017-11-09  0:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

@ 2013-07-29 14:20 GEORGE DANIELS
From: GEORGE DANIELS @ 2013-07-29 14:20 UTC (permalink / raw)

Greetings from George Daniels

I am George Daniels, a Banker and credit system programmer (HSBC bank).
I saw your email address while browsing through  the bank D.T.C Screen in
my office
yesterday so I decided to use this very chance to know you. I believe
we should use every opportunity to know each other better.

However, I am contacting you for obvious reason which you will understand.
I am sending this mail just to know if this email address is OK,
reply me back so that I will send  more details to you.
I have a very important thing to discuss with you, I look forward to
receiving your response at
georgedaniels848@yahoo.com.hk. Have a pleasant day.

George Daniels

* URGENT RESPONSE!!