Hi Vinicius, On 04/22/2013 05:53 PM, Vinicius Costa Gomes wrote: > Even for outgoing pairing requests we may receive the UUIDs property > changed after the device is paired and try to register it twice. > > The easiest way to reproduce this is when Extended Inquiry Response is > supported. > > When the device is paired, we receive the "Paired" PropertyChanged, > inside modem_register_from_proxy(), g_dbus_proxy_get_property() gets > the UUIDs extracted from the EIR data. Later, when the service > discovery is finished, the UUIDs property is re-sent and both may > contain the HFP AG UUID. My sources indicated to me that BlueZ should perform the SDP query first, and then signal Paired. Is this something we can not count on or is this an implementation issue inside BlueZ itself? Regards, -Denis