El 24/05/13 06:23, Maxime Ripard escribió: > From: Stefan Roese > > The Allwinner A10 has an ethernet controller that seem to be developped > internally by them. > > The exact feature set of this controller is unknown, since there is no > public documentation for this IP, and this driver is mostly the one > published by Allwinner that has been heavily cleaned up. > > Signed-off-by: Stefan Roese > Signed-off-by: Maxime Ripard > --- (snip) > + > +config SUN4I_EMAC > + tristate "Allwinner A10 EMAC support" > + depends on ARCH_SUNXI > + depends on OF > + select CRC32 > + select NET_CORE > + select MII > + select REGULATOR_FIXED_VOLTAGE > + ---help--- > + Support for Allwinner A10 EMAC ethernet driver. > + > + To compile this driver as a module, choose M here. The module > + will be called sun4i-emac. > + You also need to select REGULATOR when you select REGULATOR_FIXED_VOLTAGE I have attached a fixup patch you can use with git autosquash Cheers, Emilio