Hi, This patch solves problems of xm block-configure command. In the case of inactive managed domains: The following error occurs currently. We cannot change the configuration of the VBD by using xm block-configure. Of course, using xm block-detach and xm block-attach instead of xm block-configure, we can change it. However, I'd like to change it by using xm block-configure. # xm block-list vm1 Vdev BE handle state evt-ch ring-ref BE-path 5632 -1 0 -1 -1 -1 ?? # xm block-configure vm1 file:/var/xen/boot.iso hdc:cdrom r Error: Device 5632 not connected Usage: xm block-configure [BackDomain] Change block device configuration In the case of active domains: Another problem occurs after a domain was rebooted. Even if we change a configuration of a VBD in the domain by using xm block-configure, the configuration of the VBD is reverted to previous configuration after the domain was rebooted. Signed-off-by: Masaki Kanno Best regards, Kan