From: Ben Greear <greearb@candelatech.com>
To: ath9k-devel@lists.ath9k.org
Subject: [ath9k-devel] Anyone tried using the QCA9880 NIC from the TPLINK AC1750 AP?
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2013 06:35:02 -0700	[thread overview]

On 06/27/2013 03:04 AM, Trevor Cullen wrote:
> Hi Ben,
>
> Half minicard PCI-e WB342 2x2 802.11ac/n using QCA988x will be available
> soon for PCs.
>
> QCA are sampling them and ODMs are moving to production.
>
> CUS modules are non-standard Minicard size more suited to APs.

I need a 3x3, at least eventually.  As for sizing, I'm using
a pcie -> mini-pcie adapter board, as well as placing some directly
in motherboard mini-pcie slots.  So, as long as the screw holes match up, it shouldn't
be a problem if the NICs are a bit wider.

Please do post when your NICs are available though.  If there are no 3x3 available
yet then I'd be happy to try out some 2x2.

Thanks,
Ben