Does the host system support constant_tsc? Check /proc/cpuinfo. It could be that too many ticks are being lost in the guest. -Peter On 2013-07-15 4:54 AM, Nikola Ciprich wrote: > Hi, > >> It is sound and _hardware_ not sure why MS separated sound from HW :) > OK, I'll check it > >> Try it and see if it changes anything. When you say it becomes >> unreachable over network what does it mean? Network share disappears or >> you could ping it before but cannot any more? > OK, I'll report the results. unreachable means I'm not even able to ping it > unless I open VNC connection which causes "waking" the machine.. > > we'll see whether changing network device changes something.. > > so far thanks for Your time! > > BR > > nik > > >> -- >> Gleb. >>