Hi, My hardware specifications are: Intel Core i5-4430 Quad Core 6 MB cache @ 3.0 GHz Asrock B85M Pro4 LGA1150 m-ATX motherboard 32 GB Kingston DDR3-1600 Intel HD Graphics 4600 IGD My software specifications are: Ubuntu 13.04 amd64 dom0 Windows 7 Ultimate HVM domU Xen 4.4-unstable changeset 27238 Linux kernel 3.11.0-rc1 I have just reinstalled Windows 7 Ultimate HVM domU. However, in Device Manager, a yellow triangle with an exclamation mark is associated with Intel HD Graphics 4600 IGD, with error code 43. How can I eliminate error code 43 and achieve 100% success with Intel HD Graphics 4600 IGD VGA passthrough? I have attached Windows 7 Ultimate HVM domU configuration file and the relevant error logs. Please advise. Thank you very much. -- Yours sincerely, Singapore Citizen Mr. Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming)