From: Stefan Herbrechtsmeier <stefan@herbrechtsmeier.net>
To: yocto@yoctoproject.org
Subject: Re: [npm] duplicate code
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2019 08:53:10 +0200	[thread overview]

Hi Jean-Marie,

what work do you plan to do on npm and recipetool?

I have start to rework the complete npm integration to synchronize it
with other languages like python. I replace the bitbake npm fetch with
the wget fetcher and download the npm tgz files direct. The idea is to
handle every package as a separate recipe and move the package
dependencies into the recipes. Therefore I parse the package.json and
the npm server json to create a recipe.

Regards
   Stefan