On 2017-04-19 03:48 PM, Sean Hudson wrote: > The board would like to hold a general meeting with all members. Under > the new by-laws of the OpenEmbedded organization, we can meet > electronically. This will also fulfill the requirement for an annual, > general meeting. > > Planned Date/Time: > Wednesday, May 3rd, at 8am US-CDT(UTC-06:00)/3pm CET(UTC+01:00) > > Wiki page with full details, including teleconference information here: > http://www.openembedded.org/wiki/2017_General_Meeting > > Please take a moment to add your name to the list if you are planning to > attend and any agenda items you would like to discuss. > I found an updated list of access numbers that include several country specific toll-free numbers for the teleconference. I've updated the wiki page with the details. I also setup a #oe-meeting IRC channel that we can use as a back channel before and during the meeting. -- Sean