On 13/02/14 11:09, Andrew Lunn wrote: >> We can't use the hard_iface statistics because we need to know where >> that traffic has been sent to. > > Oh, yes, my error. > >> However, to go in the direction that you are suggesting, I could use the >> same API I use to read the throughput (cfg80211_get_station()) to also >> read when the last packet was sent to a given peer. >> This information should be good for our purposes, but it means that we >> probe the neighbours right after having read the throughput. > > My guess is, there are not many use cases where the hard interface is > used for other traffic as well as BATMAN. So i don't see it as being a > big issue. Maybe put it onto a TODO list once the code has been > merged, to swap to using statistics from lower down in the stack. > Yes, note taken ;) Thanks! -- Antonio Quartulli