On 02/19/2014 12:53 AM, Hu Tao wrote: > From: Wanlong Gao > > If the total number of the assigned numa nodes memory is not > equal to the assigned ram size, it will write the wrong data > to ACPI talb, then the guest will ignore the wrong ACPI table s/talb/table/ > and recognize all memory to one node. It's buggy, we should > check it to ensure that we write the right data to ACPI table. > > Signed-off-by: Wanlong Gao > Signed-off-by: Paolo Bonzini > Signed-off-by: Hu Tao > --- Reviewed-by: Eric Blake -- Eric Blake eblake redhat com +1-919-301-3266 Libvirt virtualization library http://libvirt.org