Hi, I noticed you've shared TrueCrypt on this page https://unstable.nl/cgi-bin/man/man2html?8+cryptsetup, as you may be aware, development of TrueCrypt was discontinued back in 2014 and has subsequently not been maintained. A number of security flaws have been uncovered and as a result we are reaching out to people to highlight a list of alternatives. Here's the list (along with further details about TrueCrypt no longer being maintained) - https://www.comparitech.com/blog/information-security/truecrypt-is-discoutinued-try-these-free-alternatives/, when you update your page it could be a useful resource to point your visitors to. Please let me know if you have any questions. -Sophie Don't want emails from us anymore? Reply to this email with the word "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the subject line. Comparitech, Kings Lodge, London Road, Sevenoaks Kent, TM15 6AR, United Kingdom