On 12/03/14 12:26, Tomi Valkeinen wrote: > Hi, > > This patch adds hwmod data for omap5 display subsystem. I have tested this on > omap5-uevm with a DSI panel. I cannot test omap5-uevm's hdmi output yet, as the > mainline is missing omap5 HDMI driver. > > I do see this when booting: > > omap_hwmod: dss_dispc: cannot be enabled for reset (3) > omap_hwmod: dss_dsi1: cannot be enabled for reset (3) > omap_hwmod: dss_dsi2: cannot be enabled for reset (3) > omap_hwmod: dss_hdmi: cannot be enabled for reset (3) > omap_hwmod: dss_rfbi: cannot be enabled for reset (3) > > But at least DSI works just fine. Oh, I forgot to say that I tested this on top of the DSS DT branch, and unpublished omap5 and omap5-uevm display patches. So if applied to the current mainline, the hwmods are not used at all (except the reset at boot time, I think). But if this gets merged for 3.15, it'll make adding omap5 DSS support easier for 3.16 as the HWMOD data is already there. Tomi